Easy to use Android App to download videos from YouTube.*
– Simply select the sharing button in the YouTube App while watching a video (or share any YouTube plain text link via any App) and choose “YouTube downloader“.*
– You will be prompted with all the video codecs and qualities available for the video you’re on.
– Fetching of filesize before downloads now works
– Choose one and you will be prompted to download the video locally (on the phone)
– or to send the download via SSH to a linux machine via another free Android App: CONNECTBOT. Destination linux-box requirements: Bash and Wget (easy catch…).Once in the remote shell, cd in the desired download path and PASTE to have the “monster” command that does the job.- Various preferences: tutorials, renaming options, download path: standard folder or via “android-filechooser” (great open-source chooser by Hai Bison:*https://code.google.com/p/android-filechooser/*).
v4.4.1 – Jan 28 2015
[x] YouTube site change hotfix
[x] FFmpeg binary update fix
Download Direct Link:
YouTube Downloader v4.4.1 || Download
PLAY GOOGLE || Download