Windows 10 Final ISO is familiar and easy to use, with lots of similarities to Windows 7 including the Start menu. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have. So Why become late ? Get Windows 10 Final Build on your devices today !
Everything runs in a window: Apps from the Windows Store now open in the same format that desktop apps do and can be resized and moved around, and have title bars at the top allowing for maximize, minimize, and close with a click.
Snap enhancements: You can now have four apps snapped on the same screen with a new quadrant layout. Windows will also show other apps and programs running for additional snapping and even make smart suggestions on filling available screen space with other open apps.
New task view button: There’s a new task-view button on the taskbar for quick switching between open files and quick access to any desktops you create.
Multiple desktops: Create desktops for different purposes and projects and switch between these desktops easily and pick up where you left off on each desktop.
Find files faster: File Explorer now displays your recent files and frequently visited folders making for finding files you’ve worked on is easier.
32 Bit :
1. Windows 10 Home (x86)
2. Windows 10 Home N (x86)
3. Windows 10 Home Single Language (x86)
4. Windows 10 Pro (x86)
5. Windows 10 Pro N (x86)
6. Windows 10 Education (x86)
7. Windows 10 Education N (x86)
8. Windows 10 Enterprise (x86)
9. Windows 10 Enterprise N (x86)
10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (x86)
11. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N (x86)
64 Bit :
1. Windows 10 Home (x64)
2. Windows 10 Home N (x64)
3. Windows 10 Home Single Language (x64)
4. Windows 10 Pro (x64)
5. Windows 10 Pro N (x64)
6. Windows 10 Education (x64)
7. Windows 10 Education N (x64)
8. Windows 10 Enterprise (x64)
9. Windows 10 Enterprise N (x64)
10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (x64)
11. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB N (x64)
Basically, if your PC can run Windows 8.1, you’re good to go. If you’re not sure, don’t worry – Windows will check your system to make sure it can install the preview.
* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
* Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
* Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
* Display: 800×600
1. Create bootable USB (highly recommended) with Rufus or Burn to DVD at Slow Speed.
2. Boot and install.
Download ISO Via Single Resumable Link
Download Files Below:
Windows 10 GA AIO 22in1 Pre-Activated x86-x64 En-Us || Download