Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10125
Windows 10 Enterprise Technical Preview is an early look at some of the features and functionality in store for Windows 10.
The new version of the popular operating system from Microsoft called Windows 10, although the previous major release was called Windows 8. Go directly to the Windows 10 reflects the company’s desire to distance itself from the not very popular previous version.
Owned therefore, was reportedly skipped ninth version: the transition from the eighth to the tenth straight intended to symbolize a great step forward, to a focus on the Internet and mobile users. In Microsoft Windows 10 was called “the most powerful platform in history.” The presenter vice president of Microsoft in operating systems Terry Meyerson said that Windows 10 is installed on a wide variety of devices of different types as compared to previous versions. Some of these devices, according to the presentations, now includes not only desktops, laptops and tablets, but also smart phones, and TVs.
- Windows 10: They want list
- Add tabs to Windows Explorer/File Explorer
- Make Windows Update a one-stop shop for ALL drivers
- Kill off all Aero-themed objects
- Bring back Aero Glass!
- Persian calendar
- Pin ANYTHING to the Start menu
- A new Notepad.exe
- Remixing the Volume Mixer
- Drag-and-drop apps between virtual desktops
What’s New in Build 10125
- You can now use InPrivate browsing mode. To open a new InPrivate browsing window, press
Ctrl+Shift+P, click the Actions menu (…) and select New InPrivate window, or open a new tab,
click the user account control, and select Open new InPrivate window.
- Microsoft Edge contains a new Start page (that is, the content that appears when you open a new
- You can now view and manage the history of the sites that you have visited in the hub.
- You can now use the Pin to Start feature for the web site that you are browsing.
- We have improved the Reading View animation to indicate the page eligibility for reading.
- Tabs now indicate whether they are playing audio.
- We have improved the F12 developer tool by increasing the functionality of the inspect element
and view source commands and by adding a pause overlay when the debugger is at a breakpoint.
- Photos app (version 15.508.17010.0)
- OneDrive app (version 16.0.4027.1002)
- Solitaire app (replaces the Solitaire Preview app)
- Alarms & Clock app (version 10.1505.7000.0)
- After an upgrade, if you attempt to view an XML Paper Specification (XPS) file, the file now opens in
the Desktop XPS viewer instead of the Windows Reader app.
PRO : NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
Windows 10 Pro 32-BIT IP Build 10125 [2.7 GB] | Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3