Movavi Video Editor is a powerful yet easy-to-use video processing program for Windows. Cut and join video clips with zero quality loss, apply stylish video effects and filters, add music, titles, and much more! Despite its extensive functionality, Movavi’s video editing software is very easy to work with: take a pinch of fantasy, mix it with some free time, and you’ll have a Hollywood-like video with a lot less effort. Download the program, review the information on this page – and your path to fame has for sure begun!
Step 1. Upload Multimedia Files
– Transfer recordings from photo or video camera to your computer
– Capture webcam footage, record your voice via microphone
– Upload video and audio files in any popular format: AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, WMA, and many others
– Digitize video from VHS tapes, TV tuners, and other analog devices
– Add photos or any other graphic files
Step 2. Cut Unnecessary Parts. Join Fragments
– Slice your video into as many segments as you want
– Delete unwanted parts with a couple of clicks
– Join individual pictures or video passages with stylish transitions
Step 3. Experiment with Filters and Special Effects
– 40+ special effects are included to whet your creative appetite! Want to see the entire collection? Click the More Effects button.
Step 4. Apply Titles
– Choose from more than 100 fonts
– Experiment with word art
– Set color, size, and other text parameters
– Add shadow effects to characters
– Create stylish text backgrounds
– Rotate captions in any direction
– Make text animations and much more!
Step 5. Add Music. Record Voiceover
– Upload background music and sound effects in MP3, WMA, or any other popular formats
– Record voiceover using your microphone
– Capture sound from an MIDI-keyboard, electric piano, or other musical instruments connected to your computer
Step 6. Save Video in Convenient Format
– Save video clips in popular video and audio formats to play on your computer
– Use intelligent output presets for viewing on smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices
– Burn your movies to DVD
– Share your videos on YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo. Upload files to FTP or Amazon cloud storage
– Simply add your images to the program and drag them into the working area! The program will automatically add appropriate transitions, so all you need to do is overlay an appropriate soundtrack and write some words for titles to make your picture show ready for prime time!
– Choose from more than 20 stylish transitions to smooth the flow between video clips.
– Capture high-quality visuals and save them in any convenient image format
– Edit video with no delays thanks to support for Intel® HD Graphics and NVIDIA® CUDATM technologies!
Whats New :
Video stabilization tool added
New collection of graphic backgrounds
Two new types of titles: Diamond and Ribbon 2
Improved collection of preinstalled audio clips
New collection of demo video clips from Video Blocks
Chroma key function was moved to the Tools panel so it can be used together with Picture in Picture function
– Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
– Intel or AMD or compatible processors, 1 GHz
– Display resolution of 1024×768, 32-bit color
– 256 MB RAM for Windows XP, 512 MB for Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7 and Windows 8
– Minimum 250 MB free hard disk space for installation, 2 GB for ongoing operations