Magix Movie Studio Platinum 13 – is the Video editing and DVD creation software with powerful tools for video compositing, color correction, and surround sound mixing. You can edit video in nearly any format including HDV and AVCHD. Magix Movie Studio Platinum 13 lets import and edit HD and stereoscopic 3D files, use compositing and color correction tools, apply 5.1 surround sound mixing, and more. Choose from hundreds of professional 2D and 3D video effects, titles, and filters. Access two intuitive edit modes: Simple and Advanced. Create spectacular-looking movies in native 4K. Produce 3D video with innovative stereoscopic 3D editing tools. Access hundreds of video and audio effects. Personalize your movies with text animations, title rolls, scrolling credits, and more – all in Magix Movie Studio Platinum 13.
Magix Movie Studio Platinum 13 lets you create stunning movies in 4K with the new XAVC S format support. Import the 4K footage from your Sony 4K camera, edit it on the Movie Studio timeline, and render it out in sparkling 4K. You can even upload it directly to YouTube 4K!
Create movies that sound as good as they look. Produce custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, control audio volume and panning with track envelopes, record and edit live audio, and synchronize audio with video.
When you’re finished making your movie, upload it directly to YouTube or Facebook from the Movie Studio application! Sharing your creativity has never been this easy.
Reduce jitter and shaky video footage with image stabilization technology. Shaky video footage, shot from handheld camcorders and smart phones, can quickly be salvaged.
Create dynamic slideshows from a set of images with a few simple clicks. Create pan/zoom effects and transitions across an assortment of still images.
Features MAGIX Movie Studio Platinum :
• New! Two distinct editing modes. No matter which mode you decide to be in, when you’re finished editing you can deliver your movies any way you want. Upload them to YouTube or post them to Facebook, burn your projects to Blu-ray Disc or author DVDs with custom menus and graphics. With its inviting interface, intuitive workflow, and impressive editing tools, Magix Movie Studio Platinum 13 is the best way to make your movies shine before sharing them with the world.
• Simple Edit Mode. Start your video in Simple Edit Mode; a great place to make basic edits and quickly finish your movie. Add titles, music, and video effects before uploading your completed masterpiece to the web. Simple Edit Mode offers all the tools and features you’ll need to put your movie together, fast.
• Advanced Edit Mode. Switch to Advanced Edit Mode to create Hollywood-style projects with multiple layers and effects. Edit 4K, stereoscopic 3D, and AVCHD files right on the timeline. Use compositing and color-correction tools to add a more polished look.
• New! Touch it. Be one with your movie. Movie Studio is touch-enabled, so you can ditch the mouse and put a movie together on your Sony VAIO Tap device.
• Help is always there. Whether you’re new to video editing or just new to Magix Movie Studio Platinum 13, you’ll find learning to make a movie is a breeze. With effective Help Bubbles and interactive Show Me How tutorials, video creation has never been so easy.
• New! Format support. What do 4K, stereoscopic 3D, MP4, and AVCHD footage have in common? They can all be edited in the same Movie Studio project! Magix Movie Studio Platinum 13 supports a broad variety of file formats, to see a complete list visit the tech specs page.
• Soundtracks and titles. Round out your movie with exciting soundtracks and beautiful titles. Create the perfect music bed by importing your own music from CD or MP3, or recording instruments directly into the program. Add animated or simple, yet classic-looking, text with the titling tools. Make your video cut through the clutter.
• Up the excitement. Boost colors, apply slow motion, or add other effects to enhance any video project. Use the new Color Match tool to achieve a consistent color look from one scene to the next.
• Transitions and dissolves. From standard dissolves to sensational 3D transitions, add artistic style between scenes. Adjust and preview your transitions in real time.
* New! With just the right touch. Be one with your movie. Movie Studio is touch-enabled, so you can ditch the mouse and put a movie together on your tablet or touchscreen PC in no time.
* New! Updated layout. Touch-friendly buttons, a wide-open timeline, and easy access to the necessary tools means that creating a movie won’t be a daunting experience. Start and finish a project in the beautiful, new Simple Edit Mode. Or, complete the project in Advanced Edit Mode to take advantage of additional features and options.
* New! Format support. Movie Studio supports a broad variety of file formats, including 4K, stereoscopic 3D, MP4, and AVCHD!
* New! XAVC S support. Create stunning movies in 4K with the new XAVC S format support. Import the 4K footage from your 4K camera, edit it on the Movie Studio timeline, and render it out in sparkling 4K. You can even upload it directly to YouTube in 4K!
– Microsoft® Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit or Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
– 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
– IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
– USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
– 512 MB GPU memory
– Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
– Windows-compatible sound card
– DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
– Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
– Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
– Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
– Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
– Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Download Files Below::
MAGIX Movie Studio Platinum || Download