MAGIX ACID Music Studio – is a software that comes bundled with the necessary tools to create, record, edit audio tracks, and more.
The user interface of the program can look a bit confusing, especially for first-time users. For that reason, ACID Music Studio can be seen mainly as a tool developed for experienced individuals.
So, you can use a track list, timeline, transport bar, time display, ‘Explorer’ tab, ‘Chopper’ tab, mixing console, video preview, track properties, soft synth properties, plugin manager, as well as clip properties.
You can create a standard project by adding media from your computer, recording audio to add vocals and instruments, recording MIDI to add notes from a keyboard or by downloading media from the Internet.
Features MAGIX ACID Music Studio 10.0 Build 134:
• Live audio recording
• Customizable keyboard mapping
Mixing and Editing:
• Enhanced Beatmapping for tracks with tempo changes
• Normalize, Invert Phase, and Lock
Effects & MIDI:
• MIDI track freeze
• MIDI file import/export
• VSTi support
• VST effect support
• ASIO driver support
CD and Export:
• FLAC and AAC format support
• WAV, WAV64 open/save
• MP3 open/save
• Windows Media audio support
Supported file formats:
• WAV, MP3, WMA, WMV, RM, WAV, AIF, PCA, und AC3
* not available
– Microsoft® Windows 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10
– Processor: 1 GHz
– RAM: 1 GB
– Graphics card: onboard
– Sound card: onboard
– Hard drive space: 200 MB for program installation, 600 MB for included loops
Download Files Below::
MAGIX ACID Music Studio 10.0 Build 134 || Download