7-Zip is a file archiver with open source high compression ratio predominantly for Microsoft
Windows operating systems. It works well as a command line program or with a graphical user interface
interface. It also has integration with the Windows shell environment. 7zip is free software, developed
by Igor Pavlov and distributed under the GNU LGPL. For ZIP and GZIP formats, 7Zip
compression rate is 210% better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip.
• High compression ratio in new 7z format with LZMA compression
• strong AES256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
• the extraction capability for 7z format
• Integration with Windows Shell
• Powerful file manager
• the powerful command line version
• Plugin for FAR Manager
• Slots for 74 languages
• Supported formats:
– Packing / unpacking: 7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2 and TAR
– Unpacking only: RAR, CAB, ISO, ARJ, LZH, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB and NSIS
You can now upload images and files GPT qcow2, VMDK, VDI unique images.
You can now tighten the compression LZMS WIM files.
* Some errors FIXED
Download Files Below:
7-Zip 15.12 Final x86 || Download
7-Zip 15.12 Final x64 || Download
7-Zip 9.20 Final / 15.05 Alpha / 15.07 Beta (new) || Download
7-Zip 9.20 Final / 15.05 Alpha / 15.07 Beta 64 || Download