Remote Desktop Manager is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. Add, edit, delete, shared, organize and find your remote connection quickly. Compatible with Microsoft Remote Desktop, Terminal Services, VNC, LogMeIn, Team Viewer, Ftp, SSH, Telnet, Dameware, X Window, VMware, Virtual PC, PC Anywhere, Hyper-V, Citrix, Radmin, Microsoft Remote Assistance, Sun Virtual Box and more.
* Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
* Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
* Monitor user activities with the database logs.
* Faster and more secure solution.
* Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
Microsoft Remote Assistance
VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
FTP (Explorer, Filezilla and WinSCP)
Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW and rLogin)
Dameware Mini Remote Control
Citrix XenApp (ICA)
Symantec PC Anywhere
Microsoft Virtual PC
Microsoft Virtual Server
Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
Cisco VPN client
SonicWall Global VPN client
Whats New :
Fixed a possible issue with the code editor
Fixed an issue with the AD Console that prevented actions when the common name and the SAMAccountName are different
Fixed another issue with offline and DOD
Windows XP (SP2 or later), 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 2012 and 10