CyberLink Director Suite 5.0 – Director Suite is a total solution for media creation. It includes four award-winning applications – PowerDirector 15, ColorDirector 5, AudioDirector 7 and PhotoDirector 8, offering the most complete, video and photo editing solution for advanced enthusiasts. With round-trip-editing support, the four applications in Director Suite work seamlessly with each other, providing a smooth and highly efficient post-production environment.
Features CyberLink Director Suite 5.0:
Powerful Video Editing:
• A unique combination of high-end performance and consumer level usability.
Total 360º Video Editing (NEW)
• Import equirectangular footage, create a 360 project, edit with a full range of design tools, then export in 360 format.
Unique Design Tools (NEW)
• Explore your creativity with a powerful collection of uniquely customizable design tools with the flexibility to highlight the very best of your work.
True-to-life Color Enhancements (NEW)
• Color Enhancement that intelligently analyzes video footage and optimizes hues and vibrancy, while protecting skin tone from distortion.
Vertical Video Creator (NEW)
• PowerDirector has added a new design mode optimized for video shot on mobile so you can get rid of those empty black bars when you upload your footage.
Complete Photo Editing:
• Ticks all the boxes for photography enthusiasts to create stunning, professional results.
Express Layers (NEW)
• Templates contain all the layer components that make up complex images. They’re a new quick and easy way to put together stunning images.
Capture Photos from Video (NEW)
• Capture razor-sharp still images from your videos and use them to create panoramic vistas, perfect group photos or impressive multi-exposure images.
Create Multi-Exposure Images (NEW)
• PhotoDirector can make impressive multi-exposure images from your videos along with offering some great customization options.
Color Splash (NEW)
• Quickly add drama and focus to your images by turning them to black and white while retaining selected parts of the photo in color.
End-to-End Sound Studio:
• Cutting-edge tools that make editing and fixing audio tracks fast and simple, because great audio is half of the movie experience.
Virtual Surround Sound (NEW)
• Experience and test your surround sound effects in a virtual environment. There’s no need for a multi-channel audio setup.
Native 64-bit Support (NEW)
• AudioDirector offers a native 64-bit support editing engine for improved system efficiency and seemless performance while you edit your audio.
Pitch Bender (NEW)
• Set keyframe points and accurately transform the pitch of audio tracks to give your recordings the exact effect you’re after.
Visual Repair (NEW)
• Choose between waveform and frequency spectrum visual interfaces, which highlights audio imperfections and allows you to fix them using Visual Repair.
Simplified Color Grading:
• Brings advanced color grading features and functionality used by professional movie makers to all video enthusiasts.
360º Video Color Grading (NEW)
• Cutting edge motion tracking technology accurately tracks objects through 360º video so that your edits are maintained throughout the entirety of your footage.
Color Shift (NEW)
• Completely change the look of objects in your video with Color Shift. Sliding the Color Wheel lets you remap the colors in your video to give it an entirely different feel.
Fix Visual Imperfections
• Quickly fix problems with color , exposure and lighting with a range of tools including RGC Curve, Noise Reduction, and Sharpening tools.
Popular Movie Looks
• ColorDirector comes with a range of built-in, professionally designed presets that emulate the styles of well-known films. Even save your own presets to use again
– Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS recommended)
– 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
– 2GB required (6GB or above recommended)
– Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II and above
– 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher
– 10GB space required