Each has its share of digital photos on their computer, and when some of them do not have clear details or adequate lighting, further editing is required. Corel after shooting Pro is one of many programs that can be used for this purpose.
Although the interface may seem daunting at first, it is well organized and its structure allows both beginners and experts to make the most of your images. The left tab, you can browse files themselves graphics, while the right panel is where the image information is presented.
In this way, beginners can preview your photos arises when or aggravated easily. Experiment with Corel after shooting Pro allows you to discover other useful features that the application of presets that automatically enhance the image without further user input functions – if the output is satisfactory, the file can be saved or printed with a single mouse click.
Experts can adjust the correction lens, remove the RAW noise, change the photo exhibition or to adjust the color balance. Change the light level or temperature of photography can lead to fabulous landscapes or portraits, which aims to enhance the landscape represented.
In addition, Corel after shooting Pro can be used as a viewfinder metadata with information on the model of the camera, the shutter speed, exposure, location and GPS coordinates. It is also possible for users to select the type of data displayed, depending on the information that interests them.
Users may notice the effects of your changes in the original image, due to the real-time preview of Corel after shooting Pro. A slideshow can be created and the full screen mode is also available for those who want to be free of distractions and focus on publishing.
In short, this program is very useful when it comes to browse images, apply some adjustments and improvements, and then print them and show them. You can count on the evaluation period to play with your settings, and then buy the software if it meets your needs.
New in Version 220.127.116.11:
– New button in the toolbar external editor
– To set an external editor for the button in the toolbar, click Edit with external editor in the top toolbar, choose a photo editing application to the list box, Editor, choose the options you want and click OK. The button displays the program icon.
– If you want to change the configuration editor, select File> Preferences and click the external editor.
– External Editor: Added auto-scan list to fill the editor with photo editing programs that are installed
– For developers of Mac OS plug: The final frame is available in Mac virtual machine.
New RAW camera support:
– Sony Alpha 7R ILCE-II
– Canon EOS – 5DS (Gimp / after a 64-bit Pro Shot)
– Canon EOS – 5DSR (Gimp / after a 64-bit Pro Shot)
– DSC-RX10 Sony Cyber-shot II
– External Editor: Fixed List Editor can now contain multiple photo editing software