Bulu Monster leads the user on a unique adventure that is not available on other monster games. As well as enabling the user to capture monsters, the user can train them, too, and this is what makes Bulu Monster different to the other games that can be found out there. Bulu Monster can be played both online and offline, allowing the user to play the game even without Internet access, making the game more versatile than most.
For ease of play, Bulu Monster has a one-hand touch control so no joystick is required, and it allows the user to be able to create the right balance between control and game playing. Another feature of Bulu Monster is the online shop. The shop allows users of Bulu Monster to access special purchase items and discounts as well as reading feedback from on other users and engaging with other competitors on the online forum.
The app is free to download and has recently been made available via App World; it has been designed for the iOS platform.
Bulu Monster is full of colourful, carefully animated monsters. The monsters come in different shapes and sizes, and have been designed to be visually appealing to everyone who plays the game.
The colourful monsters included in this game are sure to keep everyone involved and engaged right until the end. The game also includes:
– A fun and appealing story line that allows the user to save their monster friend, Rania, as one of the quests
– 14 different fantasy maps to explore
– Challenge more than 50 NPC monster trainers
– Train a monster team
– Friend code system to allow the user to invite their friends to lay the game along with them, increasing the competitiveness and fun of Bulu Island.
– Collect more than 150 different monsters
– New event
– Bug fixes
This app has banner advertisements
Download Direct Link:
PLAY GOOGLE || Download