AVS Audio Editor is a feature-rich application that comes with a wide range of tools
for processing audio tracks. It supports many input formats such as MP3, FLAC, M4A, OGG, and
AMR. It is primarily intended for advanced users.
The program is presented in an easy to use research and professional, you can download audio
either the file browser or “drag and drop”, you can add as many files as you want.
In addition, you can import video tracks, audio CD grabbing and switch between the waveform,
spectral mode and playback.
As for the effects go, you can apply fade in and out, amplification, noise removal, Equalizer, Tempo change,
Silence disposal, chorus, flanger, reverb, vibrato generation, and the signal, to name a few. You can choose
most used and add them to a favorites list for easy access.
In addition, you can change the time information divided by file markers, adjust the balance and performance, use a TextToSpeech
tools, DX Update effects, analyze timing, the timeline, mix audio tracks and
AVS Audio Editor is completely highdemanding when it comes to memory, the processor and the system has a good
response and include a help file. We found no problems along our assessment;
the tool does not hang, crash or error pop-up dialog boxes. Thank you to its intuitive design still has rich ACP
Audio Editor should appeal to advanced users.
• Cut, cut, split, merge audio.
• Apply different effects and filters.
• AVS Audio Editor supports all major audio formats including MP3, WAV, PCM, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AMR, AAC,
SHN, APE, QCP, MPA, VOC, MIDI, AR.
• Use audio effects such as Voice Morpher, Text to Speech, Auto Correction
• Export Audio Video.
• Change the audio tracks and save them in a key audio format.
• Use the edit command to apply certain settings to several files at once.
• smooth unwanted noise with noise reduction filters.
• Work faster – up a favorites panel with the most used functions
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10